What's New in ERDAS Support
What's New in ERDAS Support
- April 26, 2011 - ERDAS APOLLO 2011 Version 11.0.1 enhancements released, with add-on updates for ERDAS APOLLO Essentials - SDI for both Windows and Linux, and ERDAS APOLLO Advantage and ERDAS APOLLO Professional. There is also a new full installer ERDAS APOLLO 2011 Version 11.0.1 Data Manager. (Enhancement downloads for SWM customers only, and require a login associated with a valid SWM account. SWM customers of distributors must request the files from the distributor.)
- March 31, 2011 - Please share with your professional colleagues your spatial models and batch scripts via the web submission form. Get your spatial models posted for sharing on www.erdas.com.
- March 31, 2011 - The ERDAS Support, Training, and Licensing web site functions are now part of www.erdas.com, and are no longer on a separate web site. All software maintenance logins, features, and functions remain the same. Your existing ERDAS support site login works properly on www.erdas.com.
- December 20, 2010 - Description of the new ERDAS Foundation posted. ERDAS IMAGINE 2011, LPS 2011, ERDAS ER Mapper 2011, and ERDAS APOLLO 2011 now use a two-part installation. Install ERDAS Foundation 2011 first, then the main software package.
- December 20, 2010 - ERDAS 2011 Software released. Please see each product page's Downloads tab. ERDAS IMAGINE 9.1, LPS 9.1, and ER Mapper 7.0 are now obsolete. Fixes, enhancements, installation media and SWM reinstatement are no longer available.
- December 20, 2010 - Updated Fix Roadmap to guide the installation of ERDAS 2011 Software and fixes and enhancements.
- April 29, 2010 - ORIMA 2010 for SOCET SET grid display fix and ORIMA 2010 printout file fix posted.
- April 22, 2010 - Clip, Zip, and Ship fix for ERDAS APOLLO Advantage & Professional 2010, Version 10.1 posted, which corrects licensing to properly enable ECW and JPEG 2000 output from Clip, Zip, and Ship.
- April 22, 2010 - ERDAS 2010, Version 10.1 update downloads posted.
- December 07, 2009 - ERDAS 2010 software released.
- August 26, 2009 - Searchable archive of the now-closed ER Mapper Forums, with all forum traffic from May 2009 back.
- April 14, 2009 - ORIMA 9.3 fix posted to correct license system ID reporting with hardware keys.
- December 01, 2008 - ATCOR 9.3 fix posted. Install this fix only if you have the ATCOR module of ERDAS IMAGINE 9.3 installed and licensed.
- October 13, 2008 - Fix C08101 posted, which improves ortho-resampling accuracies in ERDAS IMAGINE 9.3 and LPS 9.3.
- October 06, 2008 - ERDAS Software 2009 released.
- June 02, 2008 - Expanded TerraSAR-X Support enhancement for ERDAS IMAGINE 9.2. (Download for SWM customers only. It is not visible to logins not associated with a valid SWM account.) This is a beta version of the TerraSAR-X Raster Format DLL (tsx.dll) to support TerraSAR-X formats SSC (Single Look Slant Range Complex), MGD (Multi Look Ground Range Detected), GEC (Geocoded Ellipsoid Corrected), and EEC (Enhanced Ellipsoid Corrected). Also included is a beta version of the RADARSAT-2 Raster Format DLL (rs2.dll) to support formats SLC (Single Look Complex), SGF (SAR Georeferenced Fine), SGX (SAR Georeferenced Extra-Fine), SGC (SAR Georeferenced Coarse), SSG (SAR Systematic Geocorrected), and SPG (SAR Precision Geocorrected).
- April 22, 2008 - Procedure for setting up redundant license servers.
- April 16, 2008 - Service Pack 1 for ERDAS IMAGINE and LPS 9.2 posted. The same fix is posted under both LPS 9.2 and ERDAS IMAGINE 9.2. You may download either one.
- April 10, 2008 - ERDAS 9.2 License Server for Microsoft Vista posted. This installer contains a Vista-only license server for ERDAS 9.2 products. It can be used by all ERDAS products that use FLEXlm-based licensing, such as ERDAS IMAGINE 9.2, LPS 9.2, and ArcGIS 9.2 extensions. With this license manager, ERDAS IMAGINE 9.2 fully supports 32-bit Microsoft Windows Vista Business, Enterprise and Ultimate editions.
- March 13, 2008 - Using LPS ImageEqualizer user's guide presentation posted. This presentation can serve as a user manual for ImageEqualizer, to amplify the information in the Help files.
- September 18, 2007 - Updated driver for the USB TopoMouse. It now supports 64-bit Windows.
- July 02, 2007 - ERDAS acquired ER Mapper.