ILWIS Open 184.108.40.206 is a Graphing Software product from 52north.org, get 5 Stars SoftSea Rating, ILWIS Open integrates image, vector and thematic data in one unique and strong desktop package. It delivers a wide range of feautures including import/export, digitizing, editing, analysis and display of data, as well as production of quality maps.
ILWIS is an acronym for the Integrated Land and Water Information System. It is a Geographic Information System (GIS) with Image Processing abilities. ILWIS has been developed by the International Institute for Aerospace Survey and Earth Sciences (ITC), Enschede, The Netherlands.
As a GIS and Remote Sensing package, ILWIS allows you to input, manage, analyze and present geo-graphical data. From the data you can generate information on the spatial and temporal patterns and processes on the earth surface.
ILWIS functionality for vectors includes: digitizing with mouse and/or digitizer, interpolation from isolines or points, calculation of segment or point density, pattern analysis.
ILWIS functionality for raster includes: distance calculation, creation of a Digital Elevation Model (DEM), calculation of slope/aspect, deriving attribute maps, classifying maps, manipulating maps with iff-statements, with Boolean logic, crossing maps, etc.
For satellite imagery: creation of histograms, color composites, sampling and classification, filtering, multi-band statistics.
Furthermore ILWIS provides import and export routines, editing of point, segment, polygon and raster maps, change of projection/coordinate systems of maps, and output possibilities with annotation.
With Windows, you can start one operation and keep it running while you start one or more additional applications. This is a sort of multitasking. You may work with both Windows and DOS software programs, you can perform one or more ILWIS calculations in the background and at the same time display maps, run other ILWIS operations, print, etc.
ILWIS Open Features:
1. Integrated raster and vector design
2. Import and export of widely used data formats
3. On-screen and tablet digitizing
4. Comprehensive set of image processing tools
5. Orthophoto, image georeferencing, transformation and mosaicing
6. Advanced modeling and spatial data analysis
7. 3D visualization with interactive editing for optimal view findings
8. Rich projection and coordinate system library
9. Geo-statisitical analyses, with Kriging for improved interpolation
10. Production and visualization of stereo image pairs
11. Spatial Multiple Criteria Evaluation
13. Surface Energy Balances
ILWIS extends the functionality offered by ILWIS Open 3.5. New user features include:
1. Full integration of GDAL, a library that offers access to many raster formats
2. Access to Postgres/gis databases for data and maps
3. Extension and improvements of the SEBS functionality
Developer features include:
1. ILWIS is now a MS Visual 2008 project.
2. ILWIS applications and applications user interface now form a plug-in system. One can extend ILWIS applications without changing ILWIS.
3. ILWIS user interface and ILWIS analytical functionality have now been totally seperated making it easier to write server side applications for ILWIS. SoftSea.com had fully tested, reviewed and uploaded the install files, ILWIS Open does not contain any adware or spyware, the latest version is 220.127.116.11, you can download this graphing software software (21.43 MB) from special server of SoftSea.com. The license of this design software is Freeware, you can free download and free use this graphing software software.